Oh-pOrtu-Na clan's OFFICIAL WEBSITE click here!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What I was thinking before..

At first, I think High school is just another problem for me, A big big problem. I just can't imagine the things that I will be doing for 4 years in high school. I can still remember my self saying "I'm stuck in here for four years!".

When I was still a freshmen. Everything for me was new. New faces, new surroundings and new atmosphere. It took just a little time for me to adjust because I can hang around with other people easily! I made new friends. But I was still a good boy that time, you know? quiet and obedient student! but, as time goes by. I feel comfortable with everything around me and showed my sense of humor to everyone around me. That time, when I had my friends. I told my self, " hey, I think high school is somehow .. cool?!"

No comments: