Oh-pOrtu-Na clan's OFFICIAL WEBSITE click here!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

After High School .. what's next for me?


It's funny that I didn't notice that I'm older now, and I know I shouldn't be thinking of what am I gonna do in this summer, how will I enjoy this free time. Yeah it's summer, but there's more for me to just hang around and be like EAT,SLEEP,EAT,SLEEP and go to resorts and have fun with my friends. I don't have that kind of life that I could just relax because it's summer. I admit it, we're suffering from poverty and I must do something and not just to have some fun this summer. I'm older now, right? I have to find ways for us to have extra Income!

I have to find jobs and see? I even try to make money by blogging? but I also enjoy sharing my thoughts and thing in my daily life.

My friends and I have the same priorities this summer. TO HAVE A SUMMER JOB! we haven't tried to apply yet but, we're planning. Last week, my friends went here and told that there's a job hiring and they are accepting applicants for call center agent. Well, that's a good news!? because I really want to be a call center agent! So, I told him that I'm interested and he'll go to the place and ask what time can we go there and apply and also, the requirements that we will be giving them.

after that, we just talk and talk about our plans this summer. When we're about to go home, we saw a starbucks cafe. Then my friend told me, "they are accepting applicants" and then I saw another opportunity to have a job! so, we ask if there were still application forms. Luckily they still have.

When I was looking at the application form. I saw this SSS#. , T.I.N # and then I felt down cause I know it will take sometime to have this no. !! also, I have to get my medical examination because Starbucks cafe will be needing that. Oh men! well, that's a problem.

For now, I'm still waiting for my friend to call me to know if the call center company is still accepting clients! and I pray for that!

This is life after high school, I will start building my future and try to see where is the right path!

1 comment:

Meanshots22 said...

hey your page is so cool. i see u like fashion like me. if ever u wanna express some fashion ideas just write me. check my page out and tell me what u think. holla!!!!!!!!1