Oh-pOrtu-Na clan's OFFICIAL WEBSITE click here!

Monday, March 31, 2008

This is me ..


... This is Me ?! ...

Before I can finally say goodbye to my alma matter. I went over again and started thinking how everything did to me. If there was improvements that had happened to me after that 4 years of reading books, working on assignments, presenting activities, listening to the teacher while doing something else, running away from the school guard knowing we did something silly and having friends that I did not expect to love.

*What? look at yourself, you're a guy! a bad looking guy, not like those EMOtional girls that you saw crying with their friends on your recollection day...*

yeah right, it's not right for me to go EMO for saying goodbye to this crazy creatures

But every time I wake up in the morning, I'm still thinking if we have assignments to work, presentations to practice and surprise quizzes! Then suddenly, I'll notice and tell to my self "hey, I already finish with those things ?! I graduated." see? I'm like a freak! It's like waking up the second time! from that time, I mean it. I miss my CLASSMATES !! I miss school ! I know its not just me, I know lots of people are missing these days. Days when you still have the chance to just hang around with your classmates like you were still a child, remember the days when your crush ask you if you could help her/him with his/her assignments, when time comes that you have no other choice but to cheat! (hahaha) when there is still a chance ... to be a high school student.

1 comment:

Sweet Home and Garden Carolina said...

Hi PrinceRon,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I think it's great that you are starting a journal on your life in high school and now out of high school. There is the old question which you may or may not have heard : Is there life after high school ?

You asked for my advice. Here it is : write about what you love. If you are going to continue in English, which I know is your second language and won't be perfect, I'd study grammar a little more -use the dictionary and grammar check button : )

A blog is a journal and what you choose to put in it is your own decision.

Best of luck to you.