Oh-pOrtu-Na clan's OFFICIAL WEBSITE click here!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What I'm thinking now..

Now, I can't think of a reason why I was able to say "I will be stuck in here for four years!". Yes, maybe I said that before cause I don't really had an idea of what High School can bring to my life, to our lives! I think high school is a very important part of one's life. It made some changes and even improve me. But what I really misses about high school, is what it is made of. It full of challenges, full adventure, learning. And of course, full of happiness!

There is also things that I've learned not only in the lessons the teachers teaches and not only on in the things that is written in the books. But lessons of life while I was traveling this journey of my life. If I remember it so well, one of our teachers ask us ...

"hey, guys ... I got a question for you. What do you think is the greatest gift that you can give to a person?"

*I was thinking hard that time ... then,

"It's not money or either cars. No, not love ... you know what? its TIME "

* then I think ... yeah right! I was amaze when our teacher said that. Because she's right

"you can give love to other people. You can give love to your parents, to your friends and to all other people... but guys ... you can never give your time to all of them"

*I stop for a moment a think. These guys around me? they giving their time for us to have fun, they give their time to hang around. They had already given the greatest gift of all, THEIR TIME.

after the class, we cleaned up our messy room, turned off the lights and started walking home. While walking, there's so many thoughts that comes to my mind. And when I already got home, I ate my dinner, brushed my teeth and went to bed. I can't sleep that time. I was thinking of what are teacher said about Time. I think on other reasons why it was the greatest gift of all. And I felt like I want to cry. Cause I know this time will come, the time for us to go our separate ways and start building and preparing our futures. I found my self wishing "If I could just turn back the time" I'll go back on the moments we've shared and feel the happiness again. But it's just too impossible and I just have to admit ... "A second lost, is a second lost forever" that's how important TIME is.

No comments: