Oh-pOrtu-Na clan's OFFICIAL WEBSITE click here!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Behind the CLASS PICTURE

ofcourse .. every year, we are having our class picture !! but .. here are the BEHIND THE PICTURE on our class picture !! we are just hanging around .. waiting for our School Principal to arrive (because she have to be in every class Picture) .. I can still remember that most of us don't have ID's. We're so dead that time, so our teacher borrowed some of ID's in other sections.
And the funny thing is, they don't mind the principal !! they are just busy talking with each other even when our school principal told them to keep quiet ! yeah, we're so dead that time.

I don't like the attitude of our school principal that time (but not anymore) .. because she's so OVERACTING on things! you know that? like, they are seeing all of what you're doing! a simple accessory in my wrist and she saw me at the corridor. She's always telling me "REMOVE THAT SOMETHING FROM YOUR WRIST ! " and all I can do is to follow her, even though it's so stupid!

That's one good thing about graduating from high school. We will have now our academic freedom. We can do almost everything we want! long hair, wear earrings. But still, not enough to the happiness high school brings. Though its killing me to do my assignments,even I'm too lazy to review for the chapter test tomorrow ... even though I don't like the things that I've been doing in my 4 years of studying ... this are the reasons why I'm missing high school.

No comments: